
Notice the family on the beach. That's right! No one but me at the beach for the afternoon! Every time we go to the beach as a family Siran and I are so worn out after just and hour it seems sometimes more work than fun. I wistfully think how nice it would be to be at the beach and not have to keep Max from stuffing fistfuls of sand in his mouth or picking slippery sunscreen slathered Zoe up with every wave. But I rarely do - that is till I just about have a meltdown of my own due to dealing with my babies meltdowns.
Long story short, Zoe's terrible twos are driving me insane. I had to get out of the house and have some time to myself...before I completely lose it. Thankfully, Siran the great husband that he is, had no problem watching the kids.He never does, but for whatever reason I think that its my job to be there constantly and daddy works too hard to leave him with whiny children on his time off. Now a little more rested and relaxed I realize I have to have a day off too... at least an afternoon.
Long story short, Zoe's terrible twos are driving me insane. I had to get out of the house and have some time to myself...before I completely lose it. Thankfully, Siran the great husband that he is, had no problem watching the kids.He never does, but for whatever reason I think that its my job to be there constantly and daddy works too hard to leave him with whiny children on his time off. Now a little more rested and relaxed I realize I have to have a day off too... at least an afternoon.


1 comment:
I am so jealous, I wish I could spend an afternoon by myself at the beach! I understand what you mean by needing a day off every once and a while. Now if I could just figure out how to let myself have one!
Post a Comment