Friday, August 3, 2007

16 days to go


I cannot believe my baby is almost a one year old. Max took his first step about two weeks ago. Unfortunately not much progress since then. He can pull up to standing position like he has been doing it for months but if I encourage him to take a step he laughs and drops to his knees. I KNOW he can take more than one step because I caught him trying it when he thought I wasn't looking. He pulled up and took two steps toward Zoe then realized I WAS looking and dropped to all fours...then laughed.

1 comment:

Michelle D said...

Hey Beautiful - I am loving that you have a blog and I can see you guys. Zoe and Max are stunningly gorgeous:) Man, I really miss you. I've been working on am email to you for a week now and need to send it. Can't wait to see you whenever that is. I cannot believe how big our last two are already. Max seems more advanced than Ian who is still such a baby and standing up but nowhere near walking. I love you! Kiss those sweet kids of yours for me and give Siran a hello from me!