Saturday, March 29, 2008

She Turns Three

We had Zoe's birthday party with her friends early on a regular play date time. I love the expression on her face...she has waited and waited for it to be HER turn to be birthday girl!
Zoe's birthday cake...I wish I could take the credit , but I had my good friend Gwen come over and do it for me. It was her first cake and I just love it...and so did Zoe!
Waiting, not so patiently for cake and presents! Its definitely not the best picture but my camera seems to be acting up a little...sorry.
Imagine singing "Happy Birthday with a cold". That is how Max sings, oh so beautifully to Zoe! He's been practicing for a while and sounds so cute and sweet.
They really, really LOVE each other!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Zoe!

The kids are so super cute -- and I LOVE Max's hair :) I love Zoe's hair too -- but I've told you that a hundred times already.

Much Love to you All.
--A

Michelle D said...

I can't believe Zoe is three! Your children are gorgeous and look so sweet together:)