
I have to brag about Zoe's hair. I never thought I'd find anything that would show how beautiful her hair could be without turning into a tangles mess a few hour after her bath. A new friend from church told me about a product that might work and finally... FINALLY...something that works. Check out now(above) and before on a normal day(below).
Mmmhmm. Good stuff!!


Our new apartment!

This is the back yard...
Sirans personal project. He is so excited to have this open slate to do practically anything he wants to do with it. Its all dirt at the moment, I'm
anxious to see what he comes up with to make this a fun little yard for the kids to spend time in.

3 comments:
I'm so glad you're new place is such a good fit for you guys :)
Zoe's hair is truly beautiful! I'm so glad you found a product that is both practical and effective--and hopefully not too expensive.
Has Siran already put sand in the far corner? The backyard looks better than I remembered, and I was totally sold on it from the first. I can hardly wait to see his ideas, too.
Love, MOM
What an awesome new home - I love it! I really want to come down and visit you sometime and you will have to come have a spend the night party in Atlanta with me:) I can't wait to play with your kids. Zoe's hair is amazing!
Post a Comment