
Zoe feeding her baby:)
Zoe's new
tricycle.

Max at
Forsyth Park.


My new years resolution: get this child potty trained...again. I was
desperate for something to get her excited about
using a big girl potty and this is my last resort! I let her paint her potty. I was having a brave moment because I generally
steer clear of activities that make a big mess, especially when both kids are up. It turned out to be pretty fun
after all. She is 5 days in and doing very well!
2 comments:
Cute pics, your kiddos are so big! I was about to send you an email and I realized I don't have your email address!!
What an awesome idea! When we return to the States I'm going to go out and buy Jack a really nice potty. Then I'm buying him underwear and I'm letting his stuffed giraffe sit on the European one we bought that wouldn't fit our skinny boy. We'll see if he's interested:) I think if I'd been on the ball he would have been my early potty-trained child. Oh well!
Post a Comment