Zoe is always begging to go out for a picnic.It has been too hot lately but today was such a beautiful, comfortable day I decided to pack a little lunch and suprise Zoe.It would have been even more fun if Siran could have been there but he had to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh, my gosh, I was scrolling down, smiling at all the pictures of the picnic, and then tears came when I saw the last picture of Max and Zoe. :) LOVE,
Ruth
Hey Beth! Your kids are so cute and you do such fun things with them. I can tell you love being with them. Hope this fall is a great one for you.
Love,
Abigail
Beth,
Your kids are so precious! I am not sure how, but I happened upon your blog, though I have been enjoying reading Ruth's. It is so nice to be able to see how an old friend is doing!
Kelly (Winkel) Russell
They are gorgeous Beth! I can't wait to be back in the States and be able to see you guys:) Looks like we'll be in Atlanta by January or March at the latest. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment